We are so pleased that you booked your stay with Edale House Bed & Breakfast and we look forward to welcoming you to the Forest of Dean.
When confirming your booking you have entered into an agreement with us. Please be aware of the following Terms and Conditions:
• The price includes accommodation plus breakfast and free WIFI.
• We accept the following forms of payment: debit cards, credit cards and cash.
• Please note we make a charge of 2% on all credit card payments if the payee is not in attendance at the time of payment. There is no charge for debit card payments.
• We accept all Debit and Credit Cards (except American Express and Dinner Club) within the EEA (European Economic Area), any other form of Debit or Credit card is not acceptable to us. We do of course accept Cash payments, we no longer accept cheques as a form of payment. The EEA countries currently are Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Spain, Slovenia, Sweden, UK.
• Once you have booked your stay, our agreement is a legal contract and any deposit you may have paid is non-refundable. If you need to cancel please contact us immediately. For cancellations made up to 5 days before your booking you will not be liable for the total balance.
For cancellations made after this time or by failing to take up the booking without cancelling you will be liable for the total amount. For this reason, you may wish to take out cancellation insurance, which can be obtained from any good insurance broker at a nominal cost.
• Please note if the no-smoking law is not adhered to a cost of £100 will be implemented for a deep clean for the comfort of our future guests.
• We would only cancel your booking if your accommodation was unavailable for reasons beyond our control. We would attempt to offer you alternative accommodation, however if this was not possible, or unacceptable to you, then we would refund all monies paid by you. Our liability would not extend beyond this refund.
• Your accommodation is available to you from 4:30pm on the day of arrival, unless otherwise arranged. Please note, our check in time is 4:30pm to 6:30pm unless by prior arrangement.
• Check out time is no later than 10:30am unless by prior arrangement.
• Payment for the services provided are payable on departure.
• Please take care with our accommodation. You are responsible and liable for any breakages/ damages which you cause to the accommodation or its contents. Please report these as soon as they occur. We do not normally charge for minor breakages, but we may send you an invoice for repair or making good if the damage or breakage is significant, and we may make an additional charge of £50 if you did not report this. Waterproof sheets are available on request.
• We do not accept any liability for any damage, loss or injury to any member of your party or any vehicles or possessions, unless proven to be caused by a negligent act by ourselves or our employees or contractors whilst acting in the course of employment.
• Any data gathered during this booking may be held on computer. Credit card information is held on a separate database and is automatically deleted on the day of departure.
We look forward to welcoming you to Edale House Bed & Breakfast.
To make a cancellation, you will be required to call us on +44 (0)1594 562835.